9 of us booked the shoplot apartment for a weekend. We arrived to find the air con and the tv on, so it means someone was in the house before we arrived, yet they didn't clean the place.
- The sofa was dusty, the throw pillows were dusty, the beds were dusty!
- There was no way to adjust the aircon direction n the double deckers were very creaky, so some of us slept on the floor.
- There were 3 patches of mold IN the water container.
- There were no hooks to hang clothes or towels on in one of the bathrooms.
- It is a 15 minute walk to Jonker Walk, but you have to cross a very busy street.
- It is a shoplot apartment.
- Only 2 shops are open, one's a cyber cafe, the other is a specialty sundry shop that closes early.
I think we would have enjoyed ourselves if not for the dust and mold.