- Value for Money: Single room with en-suite bathroom
- Comfort: Bed comfortable. Personal kettle (water cooler outside), hair dryer, hot shower, aircond, TV freeview, soap/shampoo, free Wi-fi.
- Cleanliness: Mostly clean room and toilet/shower, 1st night minimally stained pillow case, but 2nd night changed.
- Location: In/out Gate A Bukit Bintang MRT, 2 minute walk to Hotel (Other gates- tricky finding it, especially at night, looks/feels more dodgy). Location is strategic about 10 minute walk to Pavillion, Farenheit 88 and Lot 10, 5 minute walk from night market, not so cheap street food, pubs/ clubs e.g. Wine Houz (place for Meet Up social for now) and massage pallors (price tailored more for international tourists, not locals).
- Neighbours: Corridor echoes strongly (maybe management can carpet it). My first night was bad with a crazy dog barking outside and crazy neighbour (male and female, presumely a family or couple) walking around the corridor, letting their handphone alarm ring for an hour at 3.30 am (30.11.19). 2nd night was way quieter without either two.
- Security: The room door is a very standard simple door knob I could break in. There is no locker in the room. Requested for NO cleaning and invasion of privacy of my room whilst I was out. Nothing was touched, but the request was either ignored or forgotten. I came back seeing the room had been cleaned. It was a good but tiring carrying laptop and important stuff around town.