I stayed at the Premier room (2 King beds). Everything looked okay at first, cleaned and spacious. Room was enough to fit 4 adults and 2 small kids at one time. But when i tried to use the tap and shower in the toilet, looks like the heater was not functioned. When i tried to use the standing shower, it got burst immediately and the tube spout connecting to the tap fell off. I had to use the shower near the bathtub instead. Then when my husband tried to use the electric kettle, boom, all power off due to power trip. We called up the reception and they sent a technician immediately, he was surprised to know that the wiring was not done correctly, and was not safe at all. Knowing that the wiring and shower work will take some time, and we couldn't be moved to another room due to unavailability. We had no choice but to leave the room because 1. my baby needs hot water for his milk, 2. we havent had dinner. We headed back to hotel right after dinner, and thank god they managed to complete all the work. Shower and wiring were fixed accordingly and the heater finally worked. Breakfast? The Chinese fried rice was very plain in taste. Even my 2 year old baby refused to eat it. Same goes to the rice porridge- tasteless. Fried meehoon was okay. I'd rather have a simple selection of tasty breakfast, rather than having a variety of food but tasteless. The only credits i would vie was to the front desk officer and technician. butI'm not recommending this hotel, avoid if you may.