I really love this hotel and definitely would love to stay here again if i come to Malacca.
The hotel doesn't have lift, only stairs, so it'll be kinda hard for elders. The hotel considers small, but really comfortable!
Things i like about this hotel:
1. Nice room -- we booked room for 4 peoples. And they gave us rooms with connecting door. Really convenient. The beds are nice. Safe place. Cool hanger. And the air cons are cool. But the stairs in room is very steep.
2. They provide toiletries, towels, sajaddah (for muslim's), and free instant coffee! -- you still need to bring your toothpaste and toothbrush and take your water outside tho. But it's not a problem for me.
3. The staffs are friendly, especially the one named miss Yana who helps us a lot after we arrived. The staff will clean your room and give you new towel everyday.
4. The location is great when it comes to food -- You'll find countless restaurants, bar, and cafe near hotel. Shouldn't be worry when you hungry at midnight.
Things i didn't really like:
1. Slow wifi.
2. Location is kinda far? But thankfully there are Grab, and it takes no time to get a driver. And honestly, Malacca is one small city so definitely not a problem.
3. Not sound proof room -- i'm feeling bad because the staff and the other guest might hear us chatting.
Thank you so much Trevor hotel and your services! We really love our stay in Malacca. I'll recommended this hotel for sure!