A huge thank you to everyone at le Trou aux Biches Beachcomber for making our in resort quarantine stay an amazing one. We arrived in Mauritius on 17th July- airport staff were well organised and we were transferred to Le Trou aux Biches where we spent 2 weeks. We cannot thank all the teams enough for their welcome, attention and dedication to ensure we had a wonderful stay. The place is beautiful and we were always greeted with a smile.
A VERY BIG thank you to Lansley, and Prateema who both coordinated everything during our stay. Lansley was always happy to help and please us - thank you once again!
Another big thank you to all the teams:
- the kids and teen club where our kids had a wonderful time doing many different activities such as crab hunting, learning how to dance sega, cycling, pedalo, henee....(Just to mention a few things). Special thanks to Ludovic, Ravi,Cabs, Joannie, Lorie..
- the sport club team who were very accommodating- wonderful gym equipment, tennis courts,mini golf...
- the team at Le Deck restaurant for lunch. Special thanks to Sayleish, Dinesh, San, Leckraj
- the team at La Carravelle for the evening meals. Special thanks to Kevin, Rakesh, Jay, Roshan, Dave.
- at the boathouse for their patience and guidance, always with a smile.
- well done to the chef and kitchen staff for the good meals and for always doing their best to please.
I am sure that we are forgetting people but everyone contributed to our wonderful stay. Thank you all...