I stayed here for 5 nights from 30 of May to 4th of June
And this is what I consider the Positive:
- They gave us a two beds room
- The room was clean, with a lot of space, bed comfortable, A/C was working perfectly. Very nice and comfy in general
- The staff it’s very friendly and helpful
- It’s a great concept, the entire glamping it’s beautiful.
- The food in the beach club it’s really good
- The guys in the beach club are great
- The first 3 days the breakfast at the beach club was beyond bad. What’s the worse hotel breakfast I ever had. However they did something about it later and we could enjoy and much better one the last 2 days.
- On the 3rd day, the police came and closed the beach club while we were in there! And they asked us to leave... that was crazy, and the hotel didn’t apologise or anything!
- We took dinner the first night and the food of the restaurant was not good at all either and quite expensive
- The beach was full of sargassum, which is not the hotel fault, however they don’t offer any activity or options beside.
- You have to take and small road to get to the place, and it doesn’t feel very safe, you can see some abandoned cars on the road. As well they want to charge you to get in, I didn’t pay because I told them I was going to stay in the hotel, but This is something the hotel should inform you about...
- if you go out to get dinner ( which you probably would) when you come back you gotta get out of the car to open a gate and there’s no any kind of surveillance from the hotel. It gives you a sense of insecurity.
In general, it has a great potential but it’s quite noticeable the lack of a good administration. Sadly I wouldn’t stay here again.