I didn’t pick this hotel. I stayed here with family members (we had a rooms blocked) for a wedding as requested by the bride and groom, and its close proximity to the church. The room I had was not completely cleaned. There was garbage in the bathroom and cockroaches crawling out of the garbage can and floor. I called reception to complain, and was told that they will someone spray the room. Maintenance came to spray the entire room but I had to leave because of the toxic chemicals. An hour later I came back, the room still smells with the spray and now more cockroaches went crawling on the floor and night table beside the bed. I called reception to get another room but there were no other rooms available. I ended up staying in my sisters’s room and slept horribly wondering if any cockroaches would also crawl out in her room (did so, in the shower). Horrible stay! The only thing good about the hotel is the staff, in my opinion. They should fumigate all the rooms.