We have being here a week.The whole experience was awful. The rooms were dirty, curtains okd hanging off the rails, walls dirty.The few dishes that were there the cleaners never checked see if clean. No equipment to cook with.I had ask for glasses and get toaster from another apartment.
Our last night experience I plugged toaster in and there was power surge, my daughter found trip switch.We wete in bed half hour later I smelt smoke( no smoke alarms) The whole place covered in black smoke the toaster nebet tripped off, we were lucky we were asleep. I would advise families to keep away from the place.Took us hour check in, very slow and o e person on all time.The day before we left they were pounding the door down just minutes before 11am .Lady said we were check out, it was so unprofessional even if we were checking out,it was before the time and wrong day..I want my money back.
Dirty , indated, and totally unprofessional.