Talking about our experience at Prazer Da Natureza, it turned into a not that confortable stay and for the price we spent is quite far from getting an amazing family experience. We spent several days in a villa as well as in an apartment.
Let´s start with the things we liked best...
1. The place is very good located with a cared nature around the spot and a variety of trees surrounding the villas and apartments that puts you automatically in a very calm mood.
2. Staff is kind (but sometimes not that helpful when issues coming over)
3. The quiet and calm is something difficult to find somewhere else.
4. Cleanless represents the place.
1. Unacceptable: No hot water for our daily shower at the apartment, in the minute the 4 of us wanted to take a shower, surprise: No hot water!! Sad, but true!
2. Selling the spot as a Spa, the truth is that the Spa consists in:
- Small indoor swimming pool, Sauna and 8 pieces-small-gym.
- My experience at the sauna:
After 2 hours been opened the temperature was so low, after waiting for 45 minutes, the temperature was the same (60º), so I´ve decided to not take that sauna I was waiting for... Sad, but true!
50€/45 min. massage:
Even if you want to pay an extra for a massage, the professionals that are in charge are not qualified enough and compared with other places we´ve been to, it has no comparison at all in the minute you wanna have an amazing relax-spa-mood experience, is very far from that. :(
So, for being sold as a cool-Spa-spot it should be developed in order to achieve the experience the hotel sells over the internet. The Spa is very small and has a lack of services compared with other Spa-Hotels.
For the price we spent at Prazer Da Natureza the breakfast is very, very poor, very! The only good thing is the spot, the coffee and the kind-staff that gives welcome every morning, after that, the breakfast it´s not worth the price we paid for the fixed-price-room-breakfast-included.
No fresh juices at all, ham-cheese-chorizo of the lowest quality, and frozen not-healthy- at-all bakery that converts the breakfast experience into a pretty low quality level thing, compared to other places we´ve been all over the world.
Fresh juices, healthier products and better qualities will improve this experience, but for now, is not good at all.
Not powerfull enough, i came with my family and I had to work for some hours, it was impossible! Very poor wi-fi that didn´t allow me to download medium size files that in the 21st century are so common to work with... I thought this wouldn´t affect me as much as it did... A more powerful signal would make these work-hours easier, finally it was kind a nightmare to not feel the sensation of being conected, even if the place invites you to unplug for some days, there are people like me that needs a couple of hours being connected to my job reality, in Prazer Da Naturaze it doesn´t work at all.
That´s it, if i had to recommend this place to my loved ones, for now, I´d rather not do it.