- It's near the train station (closer to Rochor than Little India)
- there are a lot of restaurants near the area
- Beds are clean
- our room had its own toilet and bath so no need to share with other rooms in the hostel
- the room is a bit cramped with 6 bunk beds, small area to move around. They even have 1 extra bed that would take up the entire walking area. Talk about maximizing the space.
- the lockers are a bit small so if you have a big bag, it will take up the floor space, which meant even lesser area to move around
- shower is a bit small, so when the water splashes to the door, water will leak out of the shower area
- reception is not 24/7, I arrived there at 7am only to realize it was still closed. I had to come back at opening time (8:30am), but still waited for the receptionist to open the window at 9am. Why post the opening time as 8:30am when you are only opening it at 9am?
Overall, I think the hostel is ok, if you need somewhere cheap, it's an ok option. You get what you pay for.
Fyi, toiletries and towels are not included, you have to pay for it if you need one. Better bring your own.
For PoGo players, there are two pokestops accessible from the hostel