Firstly upon arrival, the person at reception was not very welcoming. Most of the activities advertised were not available, such as,
1. Golf Course, will take years to get that mess up and going again. Its destroyed! Not in use.
2. Mini Golf, in a terrible state. The obstacles are all the weeds that are growing in the middle of the very aged artificial turf. The toilet next to the "Putt Putt" has not been cleaned in years and there is faeces splattered all over the place.
3. Bowling Green, not green. Not available.
4. Archery, not available.
5. No picknic baskets.
6. The Buffets can get really boring after day 3. Not much of a change from day to day.
7. The cost of the food offered will equal the cost of your stay...
8. The Manager, Count Dracula as the staff refer to him.
9. Woman's toilet at the bar area, hand wash dispenser broken.
10. No hot water in room on 1st morning there, had a very cold shower, repaired later after reporting it.
11. Fire place in room not functioning, no gas.
12. No Bar fridge.
13. R50 surcharge for a delivery of a R25 Ice bucket.
14. Balancing Rocks, couldn't find them in the 5 days that we were there...
We liked the following,
1. Each others company.
2. Our waitress, fantastic personality.
3. The walks to the Waterfalls.
4. The Bingo. And the Guy who hosted it was very entertaining.
5. The Pastry Chef.
6. The A la Carte menu on Sunday evening was good.
7. My Wife loved her trip to the Spa. Said it was the best she has had in ages.