2. At the heart of Myeongdong night market and beauty products shopping center.
1. Unwelcoming and unfriendly staff, talking to you but you feel that they are bored and wish you’ll go away as soon as possible.
2. No staff at the reception from 11pm until 8am the following day. So, if you have emergency - there will be no one to help you.
3. This establishment doesn’t have a ramp for your luggage, stroller for your kids (prams) or even for wheelchair for PWDs. You need to go up the stairs carrying your luggages to get to the lift (elevator). And as you check out, the same dilemma, you need to carry your luggage which is now heavier than before (due to shopping) down the stairs to the streets. (Picture 1,2 & 3)
3. The walls of the room were not sound proof. You can hear the other guest at room next to you talking or even when they are opening luggages, worsts when they are using the toilet. We had at least 3 sleepless night in this hostel due to noises from the other rooms. Haaaaaisst!!!
4. Lastly, the place could be easier to locate if only the hostel signage is at the place where it is easier to be seen - not on the 4th floor. (Picture 4 & 5)
If you really want to save around $3 to $10 per night - go ahead and take this hostel.
If you want to have some comfort like ramp to the lift (elevator), sound proof walls, smiling reception staff, go ahead and spend more $3 to $10 per night.
By the way, breakfast is egg, bread, coffee or tea (cook it yourself). Which we never take advantage of - as you also have to queue.