It seems that whenever you add a Spa to the hotel, the hotel becomes a 4 star...
To stay one or two night when participating in the Quebrantahuesos is ok. We had a quadruple room so plenty if space and, although they have space to leave your bike, they allow you to bring it to your room.
Breakfast times were adjusted for that day so riders could grab something to eat at 5am, which is a point in favor for the hotel.
- quadruple room is spacious
- early breakfast for Quebrantahuesos riders
- free parking at the end of the street
- bathroom dirty. Hairs of previous occupant on radiator. No space to leave your toiletries at the sink. Not enough pressure in the shower ( shower in bath)
- breakfast very poor. A 4 star not serving fresh juices, basic food and coffee from a machine. Might want to visit Hotel Gran Bilbao ( four star as well)to see how breakfast should be done...
- Check out is at 11am. First time ever that I have seen that, and we travel a lot.
- expensive: 189 euros for one night
Surroundings are beautiful and if we particpate again in the Quebrantahuesos we would probably come back, but look for breakfast somewhere else.