- Welcoming, friendly and helpful, you can feel the passion from the south island style
- got upgraded to the villa suite, with a living room and huge bathroom
- bed is very comfy, liens are acceptable, pillow can be improved
- bathroom is spacious and bright, feel relaxing while using it in the day time
- poor maintenance for the jacuzzi, some function was not working which should be checked and fixed
- breakfast is good, with the local fresh made cha cha Thai tea, staff can customize it based on our request, very tasty.
- set dinner was great, just the soup was tooooo salty
- coffee is the Nescafé automatic one, it’s the worst item of the breakfast. Don’t know why the coffee on island hotel is always bad...so far haven’t got any good one from island hotel.
- gym is small with basic function
- pool is great and less people, you could really swim in there, not just soaking, sometimes only us for the whole afternoon which I love it.
On the pattaya beach, the sand is so white and smooth, the best beach on Lipe, workable distance to the walking street
Hotel price on Lipe is always pricy, feel less value for money.
Will we come back again? Yup, if the price could be more reasonable :)