This is a simple, non-renovated hotel run by the local teachers training college. It is cheap alright (€ 25 with breakfast for a single), but I rather pay more and get more. I stayed two nights because of a conference; it was not my choice, nor would it be.
- location far from anything; taking a bus is tricky (but possible)
- staff speaks almost no English
- part of a quite loud and hectic college campus
- pool in the middle of that; not inviting
- massage place smelly, strange and not accepting customers for 30-min massages 90 mins. before closing
- very tired, old-fashioned, 90s rooms
- wall-to-wall carpeting, quite unhygienic
- drizzle-only showers
- slightly unhygienic toilet
- A/C goes out whenever one leaves and needs a long time to cool down the place after return
- Wifi failed completely and could not be fixed for over 50% of my stay
+ after all the wifi problems, a receptionist gave me her personal student access ID so I could go online
+ breakfast - plenty and good if not refined
+ 150 baht fine if you waste food from the buffet - love that!
+ meals generally - very good classic Thai cuisine
+ conference facilities
Really, why stay here? Eat yes!