We stayed one night as a family of four. I think with some major renovations, this could be a 4-star resort.
- rooms are spacious and can accommodate 4 people, with kitchen facilities for prolonged stays
- staff is friendly and helpful
- location is secluded, quiet, and near restaurants and the beach
- lots of open space for kids to play
- Pool for each group of rooms
- rooms need serious updating. They are quite stark with broken light switches, old and small bathrooms, blank walls, and no real decor.
- showers need to have doors or curtains because water gets everywhere. This is a running them in Thailand and Asia. This is a fall hazard.
- breakfast buffet is not extensive and the food is mediocre. We did not try the restaurant. There are many cheaper places nearby.