Checking in was a bit strange, nobody was around for a while then eventually the owner turned up. Sadly, he wasn't the friendliest. The area is not the best, the apartment is based on a highway road so not a lot of places to walk/get to at all, not even any local supermarkets or restaurants (had to take a taxi all the time).
The rooms -
- wifi is awful, hardly works (was using my own data)
- The bathroom was ok, very basic and not the cleanest
- One of the worse beds I have ever laid on in my life. It is basically like sleeping on the floor, I don't think it actually has a mattress. It was insanely hard and uncomfortable and very high pillows.
- Very loud noises from the highway throughout the night!
- The only thing I'd say which is the only good thing about the rooms are they are very spacious.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend staying here. As soon as we arrived, we started looking at other accommodations but as it was last minute, nothing was available.