First, I was worried because of the reviews, but I decided to stay there because the price is very low.
Actually, the hotel is better than I think. The cheapest price is only 200 baht per night, but I stayed in double bed with air-con room which is only 350 baht.
- The room is clean,
- The bed is comfortable,
- They have Private Parking area also free bikes.
- The staff is kind. BUT! The receptionist and maid, they can't speak English, when you would like to talk to them they will call the owner, the owner can speak English and very kind as well.
- The location is good, you can find something to eat easily, I can walk around the town (with some help from the owner).
- The sound...you can hear the dogs bark at night, and the hotel is near the street so you can hear the vehicles sound too.
- At 5.00 am in the morning, you will hear the praying sound from the Mosque because the Mosque is not far from the hotel.
If you don't have problem with those sound like me, I think this hotel is a good choice for you.