We stayed in the beach front pool villa with a small toddler. The villa itself is stunningly placed and designed for comfort & fun. You got a very spacious high-ceiling villa with separate sitting room, large sized private pool looking right at the sandy beach and ocean. And a few steps down from terrace you’re on a beautiful sandy beach stretched for miles. The beach itself is generally clean and large with good sand quality and sea water. This is like entering into your private beachfront home all at your disposal.. You can sit relax in your room looking at the beach and sea, and next minutes riding a horse along the beach.. could hardly think of any other place in Huahin or somewhere near Bangkok that offers such a thing..
Now some reality check.. despite the best villa we could find, the hotel itself overall is rather ordinary and many things that can let you down.. to list some;
- rather aged and worn out facilities in room and overall,
- lots of trees with leaves falling into pools (both main pool and villa)
- aircon in bedroom didn’t work well, either to warm or too cold, we end up to put in warm mode and set cold temperature from the sitting room to flow into the bedroom
- buffet breakfast was quite poor, some inconsistent quality. Breakfast room was unattractive.. (although room service ordered food was good)
- very tiny kid club, more like play room
- no coffee machine in room, only instant coffee mix.. (for a pool villa this price tag ?)
- some service issues : late room makeup, wrong turndown service..
Overall it’s a great stay and we did get to enjoy all the great things the villa offer - private pool, ocean view, beach fun.. my toddler loved the time so much she didnt want to leave.. just take note of the reality check. I gave 5 star by turning blind eyes to these issues and just enjoy the villa..