Stayed at this hotel because it was pet friendly. Never again. The sink filled up and wouldn’t go down. They did offer to change rooms but I thought that was the only issue. Then the toilet wouldn’t flush and was clogged. The shower filled up and wouldn’t go down. The rugs were torn. The years worth of filth in the fan in the bathroom. The back of the bathroom door was filthy. Sheets had stains. When I expressed my concern at check out, the most insincere, “sorry about that have a good day”, came from the front desk worker’s mouth. I had called back and asked for the managers and corporate’s email addresses and never received them. When I called back a second time to ask for them, the front desk worker promptly responded, “you know we found marijuana in your room.” I told her I was unaware of how it got there but that my dog has been acting a bit strange and wondered if he had ingested it. It wouldn’t surprise me because the room was so unkept! Her response was, “isn’t that funny all of a sudden your dog is acting weird”. No customer service, no cleanliness, don’t do it!