I am making it my personal mission right now to make sure nobody stays here. This hotel was a disappointment from start to finish. The room was dirty from top to bottom. The bathroom light didn't work properly so we had to bring a lamp into the bathroom. The fan sounded like a helicopter taking off. There were missing tiles and mildew, barbecue sauce (? we can only hope that's what it was...) and other unidentifiable substances smeared on the walls, the hutch with the mini-fridge inside was destroyed with wood shavings everywhere, there was a chunk out of one of the headboards, and when we were checking everything to make sure we didn't leave anything behind, we found an EGG MCMUFFIN WRAPPER under the bed that wasn't ours, and a battery under the other bed, crumbs.... it was so, so dirty. We raised our concerns to the front desk when we checked out and they said they'd "make things right", only to be given a 20% refund AFTER having to follow up 2 weeks later when they didn't get back to us after we left. On top of this, the hallways smelled like weed and you could hear everything between the walls. When we tried to contact guest services the first night, the line was busy. Every time we tried to dial it from then on it was busy, so the phone just wasn't working properly. We were excited to have a weekend getaway and this hotel experience truly made things not only disappointing, but dangerous in the era of COVID-19. Now more than ever, extra precautions need to be taken to make sure rooms are clean and sanitized, and this room looked like it hadn't even been wiped down on any surface. We have ample photo and video evidence and would not recommend this hotel to anyone, ever.