I don't even know where to start but this experience was so bad that i will write my first review ever. This is after stays at the 4 Seasons in New York and Chicago which were top notch---this is no comparison
Four Seasons Management Tyson Nales to Mary Nuriddin referred to my stay below in writing as a GLITCH---A GLITCH! The below are the facts as it relates to what Four Seasons Management refers to as a "GLITCH". What is sad is this would have taken 5 minutes of effort by management to discuss and rectify with me instead i am wasting hours of time now trying to address.
1. SERVICE at PB&G: EVERY day of the 4 we stayed there we had to ask numerous times if someone could come and take a food and beverage order, (4-6 times each day) with wait on average 40 minutes for someone to respond on 2 of the days. The other 2 days we were so demoralized that we said FORGET IT and we just went directly to PB & G and either sat at the bar or ordered and waited for take out. MANAGEMENT IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE CHECK OUR PORTFOLIO AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE PG&G BAR CHARGE AND TAKEOUT.
WE DID NOT COMPLAIN TO ANYONE WE JUST ACCEPTED THE POOR SERVICE. Is this the type of service to accept at $1,000 a night?
2. HOUSEKEEPING: After our first night they came at 8:15am ringing our doorbell to clean our room. What the hey we were still asleep so they woke us up--who comes ringing your doorbell at 8:15am?
>Subsequently our room was not made up 2 of the next 3 days by 6pm so we had to CALL and ask housekeeping to come do their job. WE DID NOT COMPLAINT TO ANYONE WE JUST ACCEPTED THE POOR SERVICE. Is this the type of service to accept at $1,000 a night?
3. BUSINESS CENTER: I went down to their ground floor to use the business center, (you gain access with your room key as there are 2 computers and a printer to access). Upon entering there was another party in the office who told me, "that he was doing a private mediation and that he will be using the center for the next 3 hours and that i had to depart) which is fine--no problem. I then went up to the front desk to make mention and if there was another computer that i could access and i was rudely told NO and SORRY there are no other options. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT EFFORT MADE TO TRY AND PROVIDE ANY HELP, SUPPORT OR SOLUTION, IT WAS JUST TOUGH--SORRY MISTER. I did request a manager, explained the situation and the manager was able to provide me a laptop to use which ended up being very helpful. KUDOS to the manager for his customer service.
4. RAVELLO RESTAURANT: LOUD--LOUD--LOUD you can't even hear yourself talk the place is so loud and noisy. The service the first night was bad, (not bringing items we ordered so we just said FORGET IT, waiting 15 minutes for desert--a few scoops of gelato) but in fairness service did begin to improve over the course of our stay. ALBEIT the food is very good---the review on the food is 5 STAR.
5. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT FRONT DESK:
a. I never received review of my portfolio charges upon checkout on Sunday, June 13th. The front desk attendant provided me a "verbal behind the desk while looking at his screen" that all my American Express travel perks were included. He said they would "email me my receipt". IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE COURTESY OF A REVIEW OF MY CHARGES I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THIS UPON CHECKOUT and addressed it then. SINCE I WAS NOT PROVIDED UNTIL DAYS LATER I HAVE TO address after the fact.
b. Upon arrival home there was no email of my portfolio of charges. i had to call on Tuesday June 15 and request the portfolio to be sent--IT WASN'T and i had to call again on JUNE 16 to eventually receive my portfolio of charges.
c. On my portfolio there was handwritten in an additional $800 a night charge for an upgraded room that i did not authorize. I did initial upon check in but the handwritten addition was added and placed AFTER my initial check in---WHO DOES THAT?
6. MANAGEMENT RESPONSE;
a. Tyson Nales seems to think that since i voiced the above 3 days after i departed that somehow the issues didn't exist or are a GLITCH?
b. Why would i need to complain about all the above on the spot like some jerk--i just want to relax and enjoy my stay, aren't we all staying and paying the Four Seasons for a certain type of service in the first place? If they don't deliver isn't that on them? Why are they putting it on the customer?
b. Where is the customer service? Where is the sincere attempt to try to make even a small effort to listen, understand and address?
c. Tyson Nales did call and leave me a voice message but with no solution. I am not looking for an apology i expect the above to be addressed.