I have stayed here for YEARS....my first visit happened to be a week after they opened! I have given them so many great reviews in my past stays. I have shared my great stays with them everytime in person to the staff. NOW SO DISAPPOINTED! Everything here was witnessed by friends/family, who I recommended stay here. Never have I had these issues in the past, so this is truly disappointing.
Jul 2: - greeted by trash in various areas of the parking lot, in flower beds/lot.
- staff lied to me when requested room that had not been used in past 4 days,
per my doctor. (coffee smell still heavy in room)
- coffee or ? spilled over bathroom door, jam, mirror & wall.
- called Frt Desk asked if another room available, she said NO.
(bc we broke the seal on the door of this one, they couldn't relocate us)
- if they are so clean during Covid-19, how could door/walls be missed?
- what else wasn't cleaned or missed in this room? Sheets looked clean.
(I bought Lysol at Target & recleaned our room; Hilton advertises using this)
- asked if another credit card could be used instead of check in card
(yes it could without issue, took new card and ran it)
Stayed with room locked & it was not disturbed to our knowledge. Kids ran
through hotel without parents or masks (multiple times) & weren't ever approached
by staff, even as 3 other patrons complained right in front of us. Rules were posted
multiple places. Another patron said in elevator that kids belonged to a staff
member. She overheard them clearly bc she teaches college Spanish.
Jul 5: - was asked at check out how stay was, told them truth. I was answered with
"Oh, we are sorry to hear that", nothing else was said.
- got notification from my credit cards, both, that Hilton charged my stay.
I called hotel & they said only one was authorized, the other would fall off.
One week after stay both charges hit new statements. Both were authorized per
banks. I had one removed. July 12th was warned by Hilton not to reject valid
charges of stay; explained they got paid in full and was issued apology by her and
her supervisor. They said they would follow up at hotel, as first card should have
been deleted, so duplication would not have occured.
Disappointed may not be strong enough, but I am a polite and respectful person. My colleague and her family would now stay someplace else. NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER HOTEL...