Threadbare, neglected and worn down dump in the middle of beautiful South Lake Tahoe. This dump is a shame for the area, and its reputation. Our group had ten rooms, and the problems were too many to list. Ranging from a smoke detector that had a annoying low battery waring, that it took until 1:00AM to fix, with no apology offered for the inconvenience, to dirty showers and peeling paint.
The rooms may be clean by some obscure health code definition (I really doubt it) but you do get the feeling its not. I got the feeling everything was very dirty. Someone could probably write a book on the carpets and whet lives in them alone.
Staff at check in was VERY friendly, the next morning; NOT!!!
I like recycling and using things twice, for environmental reasons. However, the paper jackets for the room keys were not re-used for the same reasons, they are guaranteed used over and over because the proprietor is a notorious cheapskate. Just the name of the proprietor posted behind the reception should have triggered a red flag; Gujarat.
I believe that is someone sends a carpet sample to the lab, the place will be labeled a potential health risk.STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP!
It was cheap, but even the low price did not match the condition. The breakfast was a joke.