We are a group of 5 families stayed at the resort last weekend. Like many stays before, we still love the truly fresh air and landscape of the resort, especially at night and early morning. But besides that, our experience is basically unacceptable for what we pay.
1. Basically, the staff's first response to any of our requests was "no, we couldn't do that". It's raining when we drove by, and we have 9 children range from 1 to 9 years old. I asked if the buggy can take all the children to the villa first, but the receptionist denied, and asked us to come all into the reception area before giving us key rooms and taking us to the villa. At other 5-star resort we have stayed, they often offer in-villa checkin with that such big group.
2. The buggy driver simply sat on the buggy and speak on the phone when I picked our luggage with one hand holding the umbrella.
3. The waiting time for the buggy is normally about 20-30 minute. The answer was always "we are in shortage of the buggies". So why don't you have more? They even didn't call back when I waited for 1 hour and chose to walked to the parking area.
4. When I asked to talk to the resort's manager, the staff asked for my cellphone number and promised the manager will call me back. But no one ever called me back.
5. We are provided only one key for each room. With many children, sometimes the door was locked with the key was inside on the electric hook. When we asked for one more key, the answer was "that is the resort policy to provide only one key to each room".
6. This is maybe the only 5-star resort that asks guest to pay for capsule coffee in the room.
7. The Senses restaurant had not enough table for guest coming for breakfast.
8. We had 30 minute spa benefits for each adult during our stay. But it's very difficult to book, due to "shortage of spa slot". So why did you sell it as a benefits if you could not deliver it?
And we paid nearly 30 million vnd for the overall experience of "asking and being gently refused".