- 4 star (vietnam) is acceptable
- clealiness is acceptable
- spaces for family is acceptable
- staff is 95% acceptable
- Housekeeping know how to appologies when they could make-up room on-time (because of Group checking-in and out). No big deal on this.
- Hot water is run out from 6pm - 8pm, when it is the most important time for bath.
(may be only in my room, I have a 5 months old child, so Its a bit trouble)
- Staff need to train more, by Communication Skill. Generally is good but only few of them need to train more.
Honestly to say that they might be a bit over workload. I stay 3 night and see the same faces every shifts. Owner need to look after them more.
- Breakfast is ok but staff in restaurant need to care about guest's experiece. When you clearing the cutleries, please do not make noise.
- When hotel is doing maintenance, please do it in day-time. Wood cutting after 8pm is not a good choices
Great location, and hotel to stay
Rates are very reasonable with 4 stars's standard (vietnam rating)