A group I was with ate dinner at this hotel restaurant with a set menu and I do not recommend going to the restaurant at this hotel because:
- the drinks were trashy, they weren't flavoursome. The tropical punch mocktail tasted too watery.
- they ran out of pineapple, and didn't have any for breakfast either.
- nearly everything on the menu was spelled wrong. example; "mongo", "tuorism"
- the meals were flavorless, dry and trash.
- in the tomato and cucumber salad, they threw chunks of raw garlic on top of already bitter cucumber and old tomatoes.
- the meat was either dry or old
- the chicken didn't have any flavoring at all, it was just served plain
- the meat had bits of cartilage and bone on it.
- the rice had large splinters in it.
- the fish was basically gel, not a solid.
- the food was served in a weird order, the rice was originally last on the set menu which we had to ask for to receive earlier.
Overall the food was bad and that's why I'm giving it two stars.
For the rooms:
- good sized rooms, very spacious.
- the beds were hard.
- as soon as the tv was turned on, it screamed at you in high pitched noise and the picture was really bad.
- the rooms weren't consistent
- see through doors to the bathroom