Sentosa Merlion E-voucher
Tiket untuk Sentosa Merlion E-voucher
Mohon Pilih Tanggal Kedatangan Anda Terlebih Dahulu
Sentosa Merlion E-voucher
The Merlion is a legendary icon that attracts travellers into Singapore. A mythical creature with a lion’s head and the body of a fish, it serves as a guardian of prosperity and personifies the country’s history as an important seaport. The lion head depicts the folklore of Prince Sang Nila Utama’s discovery of lion (singa) and City (pura), while the fish tail symbolises the fishing village of Temasek, also known as sea town in Javanese. The 37-metre-tall concrete Merlion at Sentosa Island distinguishes itself as the only Merlion in Singapore where you can discover the urban myth and uncover treasures within its attraction trail.
Business hours from 10:00 to 20:00
Make your own way Sentosa Merlion (30 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099705) | Redeem your tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
Visit the world-renowned Merlion at Sentosa Island Get 360-degree views of Singapore from 60 metres above sea level at the Merlion Tower Ring in some positivity by chiming the Prosperity Bell and receive a limited edition Prosperity Coin
- The Sentosa Merlion Café, the retail outlet, and exhibit areas will be closed from 15 Nov 2017 to 15 Jan 2018 (subject to change). Guests will still be able to access the Sentosa Merlion’s mouth and head galleries during this period. As a gesture of goodwill, guests can choose either one of the following gifts to make up for the compromised experience during the renovation period: One (1) Merlion key ring holder OR one (1) packet of popcorn + one (1) drink (canned drink or bottled water). Operating hours: - Daily 10:00 - 20:00 | Last admission to the Merlion Tower is at 19:30.
Price Includes :
Price Excludes :
Personal expenses Transfer services
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Business hours from 10:00 to 20:00For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 99 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Present this voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)
- Kartu Kredit Klik untuk melihat detil (Harap membawa KTP & Kartu Kredit untuk penukaran tiket)
- KlikBCA Klik untuk melihat detil
- Transfer Bank Klik untuk melihat detil
Hotel Terdekat di Singapore - Singapore
Berdiri dengan megah di 181 New Bridge Road, Pecinan/Tiong Bahru, Singapura, hotel ini berada dekat…
Sandpiper Hotel terletak di Jalan Dunlop No. 63, Singapura. Hotel ini terletak sekitar 2,1 km dari Orchard…
V Hotel Beencolen Singapore terletak di jalan Bencoolen no 48, Bugis, Singapura. Hotel ini berjarak…
The facilities and services provided by Amaris Hotel Bugis ensure a pleasant stay for guests. The hotel…