Universal Studios Japan
Tiket untuk Universal Studios Japan
Mohon Pilih Tanggal Kedatangan Anda Terlebih Dahulu
Universal Studios Japan
Universal Studios theme parks are based on movies and characters that are loved throughout the world. With rides, shows, and other attractions filled with world-class entertainment, as well as its restaurants and shops, Universal Studios charms guests visiting from countries around the world. The park is made up of nine areas that bring together world-class entertainment for all ages, from stunning attractions based on Hollywood blockbusters to exciting, thrilling rides and shows with popular characters that you can only experience in Japan. It is a fun place even just to stroll around, offering fresh experiences no matter how often you visit, with its themed restaurants packed with personality, shops brimming with a huge variety of unique merchandise, and its entertaining street performances. In July 2014, “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” was opened outside of the United States for the first time. Universal Studios Japan continues to strive toward creating the greatest memories in the world, with the best entertainment the world has to offer.
Business hours from 08:30 to 21:00
Make your own way 1, 2 Chome, Sakurajima, Osaka, 33, Konohana Ward, Osaka Prefecture 554-0031, Japan
Spend a day exploring nine themed areas including the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Meet the famous characters from Despicable Me, Sesame Street, and more Try the different movie-themed rides across the park
Notes - Park operation hours may change without notice. Please check the Universal Studios official website at https://www.usj.co.jp/e/parkguide/calendar.html prior to your visit. Please also note that the park may start admission earlier than the park opening time. - Attractions or rides may be closed for maintenance without notice. Please check the Universal Studios official website at https://www.usj.co.jp/e/attraction/ prior to your visit. - Admission tickets, except for the annual Studio passes, do not grant re-entry to the park after exiting.
Price Includes :
Price Excludes :
Personal expenses Transfer services
- Bringing outside food and beverages is prohibited. - To ensure the safe enjoyment of all guests, the park (including the areas in front of the main gates and parking lot) has separate smoking and non-smoking areas. Please smoke (including electronic cigarette) only in designated areas, where there are ashtrays. - You may be asked to refrain from photographing with a mobile phone camera or LCD video camera, or using a tripod when it is thought to be causing an inconvenience to other guests. - You may be asked to refrain from any photographing if the park deems that it is causing inconvenience or hazard to other guests.
Business hours from 08:30 to 21:00For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. Please present the printed voucher or show on mobile to collect your pass.
1. Osaka Kansai Airport, T1, International Arrival Hall. North Exit, HIS Counter. Operating Hours - 08:30～22:00. Contact: 0081-80-4011-8818. 2. Japan Holiday - OCAT Tourist Information Center, 1F OCAT building, 1-4-1 Minatomachi Naniwa-ku, Osaka. Operating Hours - 08:30～22:00. Contact: 06-6684-9330
- Kartu Kredit Klik untuk melihat detil (Harap membawa KTP & Kartu Kredit untuk penukaran tiket)
- KlikBCA Klik untuk melihat detil
- Transfer Bank Klik untuk melihat detil