Wide, open spaces, arid lands, pristine beaches, lush bushland, abundant wildlife and scores of natural wonders. Welcome to Australia; raw and rugged as nature intended. Traversing almost 4,000km of iconic Australiana over ten adventure-filled days, this Adelaide to Perth camping tour takes in the Flinders Ranges, Eyre Peninsula, Nullarbor Plain, Esperance, Margaret River, and so much more. Along the way, swim with wild sea lions and dolphins, see kangaroos, koalas and other iconic Australian animals in the wild and connect to Country as you hike ancient landscapes. Learn to surf, sandboard down massive dunes, stop in at charming country towns, fall asleep under star-filled skies and get to know the quintessential Australians who call this untamed land home. Awaken your inner adventurer in the wilds of Australia.
Additional Information :
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- This tour is active and requires a reasonable level of fitness
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented a range of enhanced protocols as part of our ‘Safe Journeys' program and hold the COVID-Safe accreditation with the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel Protocols for Tour Operators’ and Australian Tourism Export Council.
- Swim with playful wild sea lions and dolphins (OE) - Inquire Direct