Indulge your sense of adventure and fun and treat your tastebuds and in the Northern Territory’s tropical capital city.
From the WWII history and sparkling harbour to the city's tropical outdoor lifestyle and Asian-influenced food, Darwin is unmissable.
Perfectly suited for discovery on foot, our self-guided audio tour allows you to set the pace and explore at your leisure as you uncover the stories of this exciting city.
To discover this fascinating city in your own time and at your own pace just download this self-guided audio tour, pop in your headphones, open the map that comes with your download and start walking.
On this tour your will learn about Darwin's original development, the devastation brought by wars and cyclones and the redevelopment to its current state.
The tour will take approximately two hours, but you can pause the audio guide when needed. Grab a bite to eat or do some shopping along the way.
Please note that this tour is only available in English.
Additional Information :
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Advisable to wear: comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen
- Please note this is an audio tour only, no physical guide will accompany you
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please download the audio file and make it ready before you start your journey
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our audio tours are self guided and you can take the tour safely in your own bubble. Download the tour to your iPhone or Android while you have internet. You can start the tour at a time and place to suit your needs. A safe way to explore!
- Audio Device
- Admission Fees