On this unique walking tour of New York City, you will explore the world-famous financial district of Wall Street and learn from real industry insiders about the recent global financial crisis. Become privy to the secrets of the New York City financial giants and hear first-hand accounts of the events of 2008 that brought down such global giants as Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns. An enthralling and intellectually stimulating way to tour one of the world's most famous streets!
Additional Information :
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- Entrance to the New York Stock Exchange (it has been closed to visitors since 2001)
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.