Enjoy this 13 hour tour to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Gyeongju. Once there, you will be free to explore Yangdong Village, the largest traditional village in Korea, witness the most famous Buddhist hermitage in Korea, Seokguram, see one of the most beautiful temples in Korea and even a pond filled with lots of historical memories, Anapji. Food and drinks are not included and the tour will conclude with a staff back to Busan.
Additional Information :
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks are required for travelers while traveling on the bus.
- Traveler's insurance
- Hotel pickup/drop-off