Staycation di Bandung
Event di Jakarta
Penerbangan ke Surabaya
Tur ke Lombok
Tiket kereta ke Yogyakarta
Sewa Mobil di Semarang
Aktivitas di Bali
yeonje, korea selatan
Full Day Private Busan Tour
Mulai dari IDR 5.092.920IDR 4.900.683
Filter tanggal kunjungan/event
Full Day Private Busan Tour
Berlaku di tanggal terpilih
Konfirmasi InstanTidak perlu reservasi
Tidak bisa refund
yeonje, busan, korea selatan
- 1st StopColorful roofs that seem to touch the sky, A warmth that covers the whole village, here is Gamcheon Culture Village in Busan. While the village’s beautiful landscape gave it the nickname of the Machu Picchu of Korea, the town was a part of the painful history of Busan. Refugees settled in Gamcheon Village during the Korean War and cultivated the mountainous region to make a living. In 2009, students, artists, and residents decorated the village as a part of the Village Art Project, and the town grew into a leading tourist attraction of Busan since then.
- 2nd StopI visit Busan because of Yongdusan Park! That’s right. Yongdusan Park is enough reason to visit Busan these days. If Haeundae is the hot spot of east Busan, Nampo-dong is the most popular place in central Busan. Yongdusan Park is a leading landmark of Busan frequented by those who visit the region.
- 3rd StopUntil the present Pusan International Film Festival, BIFF Square cannot be left out. The BIFF Square, which is in charge of the start of the Busan International Film Festival, has traces of many filmmakers.
- 4th StopOryukdo Skywalk Opened in 2012, the Oryukdo Skywalk is located at the cliff at the end of the 35 m coast. The transparent glass floor is made of bulletproof glass to withstand heavy load. The emerald sea of Oryukdo Island, where the east sea meets the south sea, offers a magnificent view. In addition, the vast sea and the foam that splashes against the coastal cliff under the glass floor are blue and breathtaking.
- 5th StopIf you walk all the way along the Haeundae Beach, you will eventually reach the tranquil Dongbaekseom Island. The island contains the Dongbaek Coastal Trail, an easy walking path that runs through a green forest to the beach and offers an open view of the sea and the island. In the past, the island was separated from the mainland, but now it is connected with a bridge.
- 6th StopLocated on the coast of Sirang-ri, Gijang-gun, Busan, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple received its name from a dream of Buddhist Monk Jeongam whom Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva ascended on the back of a dragon by the coast. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is hung over the edge of the land, where the sea meets the mountain like a piece of painting.
- 7th StopIf you want to enjoy the sights of Busan from the sky, go to Busan Tower. Before entering, a photo to prove that you came to Busan Tower is required. If there is N Seoul Tower in Seoul, it is said that it was built before Busan Tower and N Seoul Tower in Busan. After extensive renovation work, it was reborn into its present beautiful appearance. The biggest attraction of Busan Tower is the view. You can see Busan Port, the nation's largest logistics hub, Busan Harbor Bridge, Yeongdo Bridge, and Yeongdo Bongrae Mountain, and on a clear day, you can see as far as Haeundae Marine City. Busan Tower entrance fee : ￦12,000
Tiket Sudah Termasuk
- Private Van
- English speaking tour guide
Full Day Private Busan TourMulai dari IDR 5.092.920