Explore the World Heritage-listed sights of Fraser Island on an award-winning two-day tour!
K'GARI 2-DAY TOUR - From 1st June 2021, this new tour represents the BEST VALUE experience on Fraser Island in 2021! Focused on increased guest comfort, tours include small group experiences (maximum 24 guests) and upgraded accommodation to Standard Hotel Rooms at Eurong Beach Resort. PLUS uncover hidden gems such as Hammertone Sandblow, Lake Wabby and the Champagne Pools.
Additional Information :
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring zinc sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese and Chinese via the Fraser Explorer Tours app
- Your accommodation will require a credit card pre-authorisation of AU$100 per day plus AU$200 refundable bond to a maximum of AU$500. In the event that no credit card is available, full payment and a bond deposit of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$500 is required.
- Recommended for guests to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Please note we do not carry children under the age of 1 and no refund will be given.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff continue to be our top priority. We have implemented processes as well as adhering to the latest Government and Health official’s advice. Thank you for your support throughout these changing times.
- Drinks (available to purchase)