Journey with us to the Litchfield National Park, home to some of Australia’s most spectacular and stunning waterfalls. Enjoy breathtaking views, iconic magnetic termite mounds and crystal clear pools. If you’re a keen bird-watcher then come immerse in the wetlands of Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve. Home to an abundance of native wildlife and fascinating rare birds.
In this Litchfield National Park Tour, guests will have the opportunity to journey through some of Australia’s most diverse landscapes, sandstone pillars, panoramic floodplain views, picturesque waterfalls, and the bustling plant and animal life. There are several bushland walking tracks with the best lookout views the Litchfield National Park has to offer.
For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option LFC-B).
Additional Information :
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only.
- Child policy 6 years old and over, not suitable for children 5 years old and under.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally spots in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers, prams or strollers.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Guests will be asked to check-in by scanning the QR code during the on-boarding stage for contact tracing purposes.
- All meals, snacks and beverages
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Personal expenses