Explore Lower Manhattan including Wall Street and the Financial District for an appreciation and understanding of NYC’s financial and political history. Visit the 9/11 Memorial to reflect and learn of the events of that day and its aftermath. This attraction-packed tour is essential to understand the birthplace of New York and the United States.
Additional Information :
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- There is approximately 2 miles of walking. Please where comfortable shoes.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas