This Rottnest Island day trip from Fremantle is the most comprehensive guided tour of the island allowing you to explore the stunning beauty of this A-Class nature reserve doing a guided bus and train tour, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes – commencing with a unique historic train ride.
Important: Operation of this tour has been suspended to 30 May 2022.
Additional Information :
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off