A huge part of the travel experience is getting to know local traditions, history and culture. Happily, you can get in touch with all three aspects of a city's identity just by having a drink! Be adventurous and explore beyond cities into the fringes and suburbia, where places specializing in particular cocktails and cuisines can often be found. If you want an immersive experience, particularly if you’re on a budget, you’ll love that drinking with the locals can be both tasty and adventurous.
Find out about our local approach to the global appeal of cocktails & travel.
Additional Information :
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- customer requests for taxi to pick up or drop off