Known today for restaurants, shops, and tourism, the Manhattan neighborhoods of SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown boast some of the city’s richest history. This 2-hour walking tour with an expert local guide lets you uncover New York City gems like 19th-century architecture, historical churches, and even sites of former mob activity. Learn about the hardships early immigrants faced and how the neighborhoods became what they are today. Sample ethnic foods and sweets, and get to know the real New York.
Additional Information :
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.
Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- Cost of food