Your stand up paddle board lesson begins with a safety briefing and basic instruction, followed by a demonstration by an instructor for a full visual of what to expect. Then we get you out on the water to experience ‘walking on water’ for the first time!
Our paddle boarding lessons are close to shore, flat water only and very easy to get the hang of. Whilst your instructor helps you along the way with balance tips, they will coordinate the group to begin paddle technique training to ensure you are all the best paddlers by the end of the lesson. We have loads of fun on the water!
Our Instructors are Surfing Queensland accredited and our equipment is the best quality on the Gold Coast. Photos are taken during the lesson and are available for purchase afterwards! The smiles are contagious! Love to SUP!
Additional Information :
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 8 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transportation to/from attractions