I've been surfing since i had 7 years old, i found a piece of wood on the sand, my dad is carpenter, balinese carving, and he build my first surfboard. I tried more than 3 month until I catch my first wave! After that i join the surf competition in Lombok and Bali every year. I love surf everyday and I know all of the surf spots in Lombok, Bali, Gilis, Sumbawa...I love to share my passion and teach thats why i created my own school Kubu Surf School, in Senggigi and Gili Trawangan.
If you are begginer, intermediate o more advanced, I would love spend time catching amazing waves!
Additional Information :
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Private transportation