Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled.
- Climbers must report to Climber Relations at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- You are advised to secure your own travel insurance in your country of origin before arriving in Sydney.
- You are not allowed to carry anything (including cameras, mobiles, and GoPro) as you go up the bridge.
- You may only bring essential medications under the supervision of the staff.
- You are not allowed to join this activity if you have broken bones, have undergone surgery in the last six months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms, and if you have experienced a fit or seizure in the past six months.
- If you are pregnant, 75 years old and above, or have any pre-existing health conditions, please fill up the Certificate of Fitness Form signed by a doctor. You may download the form at [www.bridgeclimb.com/getmedia/3b4d486b-db93-4473-8d23-00d3cb34962c/2019_BridgeClimb_FORM_Certificate-of-Fitness-1-OCT-UPDATE.pdf].
- Please note that you will be breathalysed by the staff. Those who have an alcohol-blood reading above .05 are not allowed to climb.
- Children seven years old and below and/or below 1.2 metres are not allowed to climb.
- Every three children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.