Sail to Barnes Bay on Bruny Island as the sea, sky and landscape transform with the shifting angle of the sun. See shadows lengthen across rock faces on the shoreline as they are gradually silhouetted against a golden sky. See clouds stretch across the infinite sky, aflame and glowing with every conceivable colour and watch as the sea mirrors the changing sky.
Enjoy local wines or premium beers and a cheese platter as we moor in a sheltered bay.
The light during Tasmania’s long summer twilight hours provides the perfect opportunity to take some truly memorable photographs. Take the helm and participate in the excitement of sailing the vessel, or simply relax in comfort and enjoy the sumptuous scenery.
Additional Information :
- Service animals allowed
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off