Think of the film Pretty Woman and you'll automatically think of Beverly Hills, an area linked with luxury shopping and Rodeo Drive.
During your private tour you'll pass by luxury hotels, designer boutiques and magnificent mansions. Beverly Hills is home to designers, actors, models and movie legends whose names are preserved forever in plaques embedded in the pavement. The world's first cupcake ATM sits under a palm tree and dispenses cupcakes (for dogs too!) every hour of the day and night.
Best explored by foot, there's plenty to see, botanical gardens to explore and pretty plazas to enjoy. It's hard to imagine that Beverly Hills was once just a single farming ranch!
Additional Information :
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cost of transportation on the day (if required)
- Food and drink
- No tickets required