Explore New York's financial district on this exhilarating and educational walking tour of Wall Street. This behind-the-scenes tour, created by a former Vice President of a major investment bank, provides a true insider view of Wall Street and the billion dollar trading businesses of the world's largest financial institutions.
You will learn about the culture and lifestyle of a Wall Street trader, as well as gain insightful tips on the New York Stock Exchange on this enlightening New York City Wall Street tour.
Additional Information :
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- Entrance to the NY Stock Exchange
- Face mask available for $1