Wang'ari Dreaming Cultural Tours are the only 100% Aboriginal Owned Tour Operator on the Fraser Coast!
Learn the how Batjala (Butchulla) people gathered and cultivated food on Kgari (Fraser Island) and Batjala Djah (Wide Bay/Fraser Coast) for tens of thousands of years.
Discover Native bush food plants and preparation methods as you walk with your guide through Hervey Bays Botanical Gardens, collecting nourishing native bush tucker along the way!
Return to 'camp' to savor a selection of tasty seasonal bush tucker prepared in traditional, contemporary and gourmet dishes with informative, historical discussion about each tasty morsel.
Listen to the Beautiful Creation Story of the Batjala people and truly connect with First Nations People!
Additional Information :
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are following all recomendations as they are updated by the state and federal governments.