The ultimate package for seeing Western Australia – all in one day. Kookaburra Air combines air and ground touring to make sure you get the very best experience of Wave Rock, the Pinnacles and Rottnest Island.
Fly out over the foot hills of Perth and across the vast farm lands to Wave Rock. Discover the amazing place as you explore the rock, check out Hippo's Yawn, and optionally stroll through the WIldlife Park or one of the small museums. Then fly to Cervantes, a small fishing village where you will be driven to the Pinnacles Desert to experience the mysterious, unique limestone pillars that litter the desert. We will then head back over the Pinnacles and inaccessible Dead Pinnacles. Flying down the coast along endless beaches, you'll head to Rottnest Island. Have an afternoon island getaway with a couple of hours to explore, swim, eat and relax (with the local Quokkas!) Finally, head back to Kookaburra Air over Fremantle.
Additional Information :
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- A minimum of 2 adults people per booking is required
- Subject to favourable weather