I really enjoyed this place mostly because it is new, in a quiet place in town (need motorbike to get to the more busy part of town, or walk 15 min). It is extremely clean.
However, on my last and final night...my hostel roommate noticed bugs on the mosquito net around her bed. The owners seemed concerned and were very sorry but also...seemed a little aloof and hands off about the whole incident. They did end up sterilizing that room, but afterwards I decided to move, and also, sent all my stuff to a hot dryer or threw out anything not necessary because of this incidence. For this reason, I cannot recommend this place. I didn’t personally see the bugs so I am hoping they weren’t bed bugs..